Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Big Timber. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Big Timber. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Montana – including Big Timber & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Big Timber should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Big Timber?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Big Timber. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Big Timber Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Big Timber, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Big Timber? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Big Timber
MT Tree Trimming serves Big Timber and the surrounding area: