Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Kicking Horse. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kicking Horse. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Montana – including Kicking Horse & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Kicking Horse should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kicking Horse?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Kicking Horse. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Kicking Horse Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kicking Horse, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kicking Horse? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kicking Horse
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Kicking Horse and the surrounding area: