Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lewistown Heights. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lewistown Heights. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Montana – including Lewistown Heights & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lewistown Heights should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lewistown Heights?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lewistown Heights. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lewistown Heights Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lewistown Heights, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lewistown Heights? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lewistown Heights
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Lewistown Heights and the surrounding area: