Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lodge Pole. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lodge Pole. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Montana – including Lodge Pole & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Lodge Pole homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lodge Pole?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lodge Pole. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lodge Pole Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lodge Pole, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lodge Pole? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lodge Pole
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Lodge Pole and the surrounding area: