Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lolo. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lolo. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Montana – including Lolo & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Lolo homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lolo?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lolo. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lolo Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lolo, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lolo? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Montana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lolo
MT Tree Trimming serves Lolo and neighboring communities: