Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lonepine. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lonepine. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Montana – including Lonepine & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lonepine need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lonepine?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lonepine. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lonepine Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lonepine, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lonepine? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Montana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lonepine
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Lonepine and the surrounding area: