Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lonepine. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lonepine. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Montana – including Lonepine & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lonepine should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lonepine?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lonepine. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lonepine Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lonepine, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lonepine? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lonepine
MT Tree Trimming serves Lonepine and the surrounding area: