Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Thompson Falls. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Thompson Falls. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Montana – including Thompson Falls & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Thompson Falls need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Thompson Falls?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Thompson Falls. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Thompson Falls Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Thompson Falls, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Thompson Falls? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Thompson Falls
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Thompson Falls and the surrounding area: