Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Antelope. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Antelope. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Montana – including Antelope & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Antelope homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Antelope?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Antelope. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Antelope Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Antelope, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Antelope? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Montana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Antelope
MT Tree Trimming serves Antelope and communities nearby: