Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Antelope. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Antelope. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Montana – including Antelope & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Antelope homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Antelope?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Antelope. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Antelope Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Antelope, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Antelope? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Antelope
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Antelope and the surrounding area: