Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Montana. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Montana. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Montana – including Billings, Missoula & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Montana homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Montana. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montana, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
MT Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Montana:
Billings • Missoula • Great Falls • Bozeman • Butte-Silver Bow • Helena • Kalispell • Belgrade • Havre • Helena Valley Southeast • Whitefish • Evergreen • Miles City • Livingston • Lockwood • Helena Valley West Central • Laurel • Sidney • Lewistown • Columbia Falls • Orchard Homes • Polson • Hamilton • Glendive