Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Ballantine. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ballantine. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Montana – including Ballantine & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Ballantine should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ballantine?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ballantine. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Ballantine Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ballantine, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ballantine? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ballantine
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Ballantine and neighboring communities: