Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Billings. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Billings. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Montana – including Billings & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Billings homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Billings?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Billings. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Billings Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Billings, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Billings? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Billings
MT Tree Trimming serves Billings and neighboring communities: