Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Boulder. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Boulder. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Montana – including Boulder & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Boulder homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Boulder?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Boulder. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Boulder Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boulder, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boulder? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boulder
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Boulder and neighboring communities: