Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Corvallis. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Corvallis. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Montana – including Corvallis & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Corvallis homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Corvallis?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Corvallis. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Corvallis Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Corvallis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Corvallis? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Montana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Corvallis
MT Tree Trimming serves Corvallis and communities nearby: