Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Custer. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Custer. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Montana – including Custer & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Custer homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Custer?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Custer. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Custer Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Custer, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Custer? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Custer
MT Tree Trimming serves Custer and the surrounding area: