Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dayton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dayton. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Montana – including Dayton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Dayton homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dayton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dayton. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Dayton Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dayton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dayton? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dayton
MT Tree Trimming serves Dayton and the surrounding area: