Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dixon. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dixon. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Montana – including Dixon & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Dixon need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dixon?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dixon. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Dixon Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dixon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dixon? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dixon
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Dixon and neighboring communities: