Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dixon. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dixon. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Montana – including Dixon & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Dixon homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dixon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dixon. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Dixon Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dixon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dixon? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Montana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dixon
MT Tree Trimming serves Dixon and the surrounding area: