Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in East Missoula. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in East Missoula. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Montana – including East Missoula & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in East Missoula need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in East Missoula?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in East Missoula. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The East Missoula Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Missoula, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Missoula? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Missoula
MT Tree Trimming serves East Missoula and neighboring communities: