Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Ennis. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ennis. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Montana – including Ennis & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Ennis homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ennis?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ennis. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Ennis Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ennis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ennis? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ennis
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Ennis and neighboring communities: