Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Geraldine. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Geraldine. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Montana – including Geraldine & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Geraldine should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Geraldine?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Geraldine. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Geraldine Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Geraldine, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Geraldine? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Geraldine
MT Tree Trimming serves Geraldine and neighboring communities: