Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Great Falls. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Great Falls. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Montana – including Great Falls & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Great Falls homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Great Falls?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Great Falls. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Great Falls Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Great Falls, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Great Falls? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Montana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Great Falls
MT Tree Trimming serves Great Falls and neighboring communities: