Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lewistown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lewistown. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Montana – including Lewistown & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lewistown should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lewistown?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lewistown. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lewistown Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lewistown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lewistown? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Montana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lewistown
MT Tree Trimming serves Lewistown and communities nearby: