Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Missoula. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Missoula. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Montana – including Missoula & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Missoula homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Missoula?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Missoula. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Missoula Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Missoula, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Missoula? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Missoula
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Missoula and neighboring communities: