Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Orchard Homes. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Orchard Homes. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Montana – including Orchard Homes & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Orchard Homes homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Orchard Homes?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Orchard Homes. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Orchard Homes Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Orchard Homes, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Orchard Homes? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Orchard Homes
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Orchard Homes and the surrounding area: