Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Orchard Homes. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Orchard Homes. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Montana – including Orchard Homes & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Orchard Homes should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Orchard Homes?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Orchard Homes. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Orchard Homes Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Orchard Homes, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Orchard Homes? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Orchard Homes
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Orchard Homes and the surrounding area: