Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Rollins. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rollins. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Montana – including Rollins & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Rollins homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rollins?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Rollins. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Rollins Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rollins, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rollins? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rollins
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Rollins and the surrounding area: