Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Sidney. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sidney. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Montana – including Sidney & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Sidney homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sidney?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Sidney. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Sidney Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sidney, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sidney? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sidney
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Sidney and communities nearby: