Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. Ignatius. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Ignatius. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Montana – including St. Ignatius & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services St. Ignatius homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Ignatius?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Ignatius. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The St. Ignatius Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Ignatius, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Ignatius? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Ignatius
MT Tree Trimming serves St. Ignatius and neighboring communities: