Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. Ignatius. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Ignatius. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Montana – including St. Ignatius & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services St. Ignatius homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Ignatius?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Ignatius. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The St. Ignatius Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Ignatius, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Ignatius? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Ignatius
MT Tree Trimming serves St. Ignatius and the surrounding area: