Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. Marie. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Marie. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Montana – including St. Marie & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Marie need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Marie?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Marie. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. Marie Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Marie, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Marie? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Marie
MT Tree Trimming serves St. Marie and neighboring communities: