Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. Regis. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Regis. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Montana – including St. Regis & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services St. Regis homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Regis?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Regis. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The St. Regis Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Regis, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Regis? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Regis
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Regis and communities nearby: