Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Troy. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Troy. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Montana – including Troy & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Troy homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Troy?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Troy. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Troy Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Troy, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Troy? MT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Troy
MT Tree Trimming serves Troy and the surrounding area: