Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Troy. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Troy. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Montana – including Troy & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Troy should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Troy?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Troy. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Troy Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Troy, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Troy? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Troy
MT Tree Trimming serves Troy and the surrounding area: