Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Westby. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Westby. That’s where we come in! MT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Montana – including Westby & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Westby homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Westby?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Westby. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Westby Tree Pruning Process
MT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Westby, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Westby? MT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Montana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Westby
MT Tree Trimming proudly serves Westby and the surrounding area: